IGLOO 16: CHILL OUT BAR & LOUNGE


Yeah, I run my own business and it's a Chill Out Bar & Lounge.

1. Beverage Bar - I serve milk, coffee, tea and smoothies. And if you're down and out, I'm gonna give you OREOS to dunk in your milk. My treat! ;-) Sorry, I don't serve beer, unless you're 18 ;-)

2. Chill Out Lounge - sit, eat and relax with your buds in my lounging area. Soft and comfy sofas with pipe-in music and disco balls and lights. ;-)

3. Round Dance Floor - shake your booty on the Dance Floor! ;-)

4. Lady Maryann's Private Quarters with Veranda - this is where I sleep after everyone has gone home. Notice the book on the nightstand? I love reading before going to sleep. Aaaaah soft comfy bed. It's got a veranda with a nice view of the whole Club Penguin Island. Be nice to me and I might let you sleep over night ;-)

What do you think? ^.^

DON'T FORGET TO TIP! hehehe!


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

3 comments:

Ranebows said...

hi its dogsrcuties i just wanted to tell u that there is a new blog! been round for a few months hbu check it out its

www.clubpenugin-tipssecrets.blogspot.com

o and can i be on your blogroll

Anonymous said...

R E S P O N S I B L E :
Ready?
Eat
Sushi!
Pork,
OMG!
Nana,
Someone.....
It,
Bought
Lollies!
Eat!
Ok, that was random of me, I know, I know!

COOL IGGY, LADY MARYANN

Jkfrt said...

Advertisement: (if you don't mind)
Do you want the orange puffle on Club Penguin? I know I do. Then go online to www.ntwj.blogspot.com. I'm trying to get the orange puffle! But I need your help. Just comment the post titled Orange Puffle, commenting your cp name, webkinz name, blogger name, etc. Then, when I have enough names, I will e-mail Club Penguin about the orange puffle, and list all the names I got. Maybe it will work, with them seeing all of our hard work. So go online today!